(required as soon as possible)
Grade: A - £10.79 per hour
10 hours per week x 38 weeks per annum
Times: 11:00 – 11:45 (45 mins) & 13:15 – 14:30 (1 hr 15 mins)
Tor Bridge High in Plymouth, rated Good in all aspects by Ofsted in November 2021, was described as a school where “Teachers’ high expectations of pupils means that work is well presented and completed to a high standard”, that “The school prides itself on learning free from disruption...pupils enjoy school and say that they feel safe” and “Staff and pupils have strong relationships”. As well as this endorsement Tor Bridge High has been oversubscribed consistently for many years.
Required as soon as possible, a Mealtime Assistant to work as part of a well-established team working during the school day to supervise students during their break and lunch time. The successful candidate will help maintain the safety of all students during the break and lunch time and ensuring those students eating food in the school restaurant are able to do so in an orderly and conducive environment.
• The care and supervision of students during their break and lunch times, across the school site, working closely with duty staff.
• Encouraging good behaviour.
• Clear up spillages.
• Assist in the wiping of tables and chairs.
• Ensure good conduct in toilets, corridors and other indoor areas by frequent checks.
• Challenge and deal with inappropriate behaviour in accordance with the school’s Relationships and Behaviour for Learning Policy.
• Supervise students in classrooms and indoor areas, if applicable.
• Litter pick and empty bins across the site.
For an application form, please follow the links given on the school website (www.torbridge.net). Return your completed application form to our HR Department
by e-mail to TBH-HR@torbridge.net
Closing date: Monday 6th February 2023
Please note: suitable candidates may be invited for interview prior to the closing date
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Checks will also be made with previous employers.