Click here to learn more about all the exciting news and events from Tor Bridge High.
Click to find out more about our Pupil Premium, Ofsted reports, exam results and more...
Please click here to find out more about Tor Bridge Highs curriculum opportunities and subjects.
Click to find out more about our free school meals, the Tor Bridge Partnership and a message from our Headteacher, Mr. Roser...
Click to find out more about internet safety, the school day and our mobile phone policy...
Click to meet our Senior Leadership team, Governors and Curriculum Leaders...
Closing Date:10 March 2021
We are looking to appoint a subject Lead for Geography and we welcome applications from candidates who can teach across the humanities disciplines at Key Stage 3 and who are specialists in Geography at Key Stage 4/5.
We welcome applications from excellent teachers who are seeking to also develop their leadership skills through the curriculum.
If you are:
· keen to join a school that is committed to equality;
· reflective and open to continually improving your skills through regular practice development;
· passionate about inspiring learning in young people;
· innovative, hardworking individual and an excellent practitioner;
· consistent in their approach to teaching and learning;
· an excellent team player, looking for a role in a well led, organised and resourced Humanities Team.
We would be delighted to hear from you.
An information pack and application form is available from the School website (www.torbridge.net). For further details, or to arrange a visit, please contact tbh-hr@.torbridge.net
Closing date: noon on Wednesday 10th March 2021
Interview Date: week commencing 15th March 2021